Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year 2009

Well it has been a while since I wrote anything. I have been busy with the fall craft sales and Christmas. It has been crazy here at the house. We spent Christmas here at our home with my in-laws. It was nice. I enjoy being able to watch the girls wake up in their own house to see that Santa has come.

We splurged this year with Jay's Bonus money (he got from joining the Air National Guard) and bought a pool table for our family room. It is so much fun. We have finally finished our room except for the crown molding but we are getting there. We also got a ping pong table to go on top of the pool table. Sooo... we spent Christmas playing ping pong and pool. Ping pong is great exercise for those who have never done it. WOW you can work up a sweat.

Although the holidays were fun I was sick most of it. I had a cold that lasted about 3 weeks. I think I am finally over it.
Jay thought I was on my death bed.

I am going to head back to school after taking a semester off. I am taking one class because that is all I have left to get my associates. :) Then I also have to take the Praxis 1 and apply to the education program through ASU-Jonesboro. I will attend classes in Beebe but my degree with be through Jonesboro starting in August. I am excited yet nervous. The first semester is 18 hours and that will be tough with a second grader and kindergartener.

It is hard to believe that I am about to have a 7 year old and an almost 5 year old. Time goes by so fast.
Well I hope that your new year brings tons of blessings.

No comments: