Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mr.Nobody??

Do you have a Mr. Nobody at your house. Apparently we do! My 4 year old daughter blames everything on Mr. Nobody. Nothing to serious yet but today I was making her lunch when from behind I was attacked (friendly) by something the height of a 4 yr old. I responded with a playful
"I was attacked by a little kid"
and she replied "No that was Mr. Nobody. He is invisible."
Then I asked where is Mr. Nobody? She told me that he was already outside.
The best part is that I got more without asking.
"Mr. Nobody has a mommy. She is invisible too. She makes him lunch and he NEVER eats it." I could have fallen on the floor with her imagination.

3 comments:

AdronsCatherine said...

That is so cute!

Angie said...

My kids always blame everything on their cousins. I'll ask who pulled all the blankets off the bed and they'll assure me it was Jake or Codey (who haven't been to our since Thanksgiving!!) They used to blame Abbey - before she learned to talk :)

ThreeSweets said...

Have you seen the poem "Mr. Nobody?" My daughter just memorized it as part of her schoolwork. She loved it!