Friday, January 16, 2009

Children's Activities

As much as I love my kids being involved in activities it is so nice when they are over. Rebecca did Little Dribblers this year at her school. It was one night a week practice and then they perform during halftime at the High School games. They did 4 performances this season. It was suppose to be 5 but due to snow and ice in December one was canceled. Well tonight was her last performance for this year. It was so good. She did a great job. The ball never got away from her.
But let me tell you I am glad it is over. WOW!! I feel like we never stop and they don't have much going on. Awana and Children's Choir is all now.
I can't imagine when they get older. OH MY!!!

1 comment:

AdronsCatherine said...

I soooooooooo know that feeling! I bet it was cute, though ;o)