Monday, February 18, 2008

Ok so here goes.!!!

What is up with kids and messy rooms. UGHH.. I am just about ready to throw all toys away and then the kids can play with the carpet. HA HA!! Anyone got any great ideas on what to do with messy rooms.??? We have taken toys awaym, we have done reward systems. My 3 year old took all her clothes out of her dresser today. JOY JOY.
KIDS!!!!!!!!! CAlgon take me away....
I tried to get dh to take me out for a date this weekend but it didn't happen. He did however cook 3 meals and spent some quality time with me here at home. AND he didn't even complain about the messy house. YIPEE!!!!!!!!
Ok so I guess that is it for now.

2 comments:

AdronsCatherine said...

Glad to see you are in the blogging world! Ellie, my 3 1/2 year old redhead, is totally in love with your bows, by the way :o)

my2redheadsbowtique said...

Catherine,
Feel free to buy her some bows :)
Thanks for your comment