Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back in School at 30!

I went back to school at the age of 25 after my first daughter was born. I have been working on my associates in teaching for the last 5 years. YES I KNOW 5 years. I am almost there and then I get the great fun of doing my last 2 years of full time school. Anyhow... I encourage anyone who is thinking of going back to school to do so. Even one class at a time. I love it. I do better in school now then I did when I was younger. I value my education much more now.

I want to share good news I got today. I got a 95 on my Physical Science test. I HATE SCIENCE!!! I didn't study much for this test. I missed class 2 times due to illness and stupidity ( I locked my keys in my car ). AND STILL A 95 wooohooo.

ANyway... get that education cause you never know when you will need it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Meagan!!! I so want to go to school to get a Photography degree but the closest school is 1 1/2 away. And with 3 kids under 6, that so isn't going to happen right now. KWIM? I know there are online classes but there's only so much you can do without someone seeing what you are doing wrong in person. Hope that makes sense. As far as things to blog about, I'm interested to know what you do with all the bows you don't sell in your auctions? Do you just give them to your daughter's, niece's, friends kids?
Andrea

Anonymous said...

I say good for you that your are progressively working towards your degree! I have been thinking about going back to school myself and at 38, it is very hard to make the decision to just do it! but i still have a bit of time to register for fall!